Tuesday, September 16, 2008

this is a test....




bonjour a tous

paris bound in three days. i'm hoping to chronicle my (mis)adventures of my aptly-termed "skip year" to trot the globe (mainly europe) setting up my command post in the 4th arrondissement de paris. yes, this was my alternative to finding a job post-davidson.  and, yes, i think i will enjoy one last fling of irresponsibility before i have to commit to real life.

i'm enrolling in french classes because i just couldn't get enough of middlebury language school
and just because i like paying the student discount at museums, etc.

if i'm not fluent in a year, i'm blaming the recent french interest in the hamburger.

if you are anywhere in the neighborhood in the next year (meaning anywhere in europe) let me know.

for now, a bientôt, and more news to come from the french front.  

1 comment:

Lulu said...

mi amor! I cant tell you how excited I am that we are going to be able to glavant around Europe together :) also I am linking your blog to mine so that people can follow us both! safe travels and let me know what your French cell is so I can text your ass from Espana!!!! loves ay